Jump to content

Open Applications

  • File Civil Case

  • File a Police Complaint

    For complaints against the NYPD - These are to be filed in character. 

  • File FDNY Complaint

    For complaints directed to FDNY's Medical Staff.

  • PD/SP/FD Blacklist Appeal

  • DOA Request

  • Name Change Requests

  • Gang Safe House Application

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.