Celestia

Add the laws ingame.

There has been a big issue of most of the cops not even knowing the laws to there own city. How are the civilians suppose to know the laws if even the cops get them mixed up? I have heard so many different things from different people that it is really hard to tell which is the true law and which is made up or assumed. There needs to be a written lawbook in the tablet. 

• thumbup 7

Guest The_Vexxer

As of right now, the Penal Code is being redone. We could potentially have it added to the Tablet as a Laws Section since we do have server rules and city laws already in there.

Once the Penal Code is updated I think it should be added to the in game F11 Tab (i think that's the right tab) where it shows the server rules. It would be a quick and easy way to check for both police and alleged criminals.

13 hours ago, The_Vexxer said:

As of right now, the Penal Code is being redone. We could potentially have it added to the Tablet as a Laws Section since we do have server rules and city laws already in there.

That can be done with no issue at all.

17 hours ago, DAMIEN said:

I agree 100%. The laws should be clear to everyone. This will avoid unnecessary confrontations between LEOs & Civs. 

@Crunch What do you think about implementing something like this?

100% totally agree.

• Like 4