Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys 🍎 Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ☃️Snow soon™☃️
  • No hospital timer for when you respawn?

JasonStet

well when EMS is on , you wait up to 500 seconds , while on the ground , then they can diagnose you when are hurt more , so like yesterday doing 200mph i got FULL SEND out my car and rolled around and smacked a tree then ran over by locals , made me wait 650 sec's which i think is 10 minutes... was soo bored , friends came in and busted my balls to hah

Guest Xavier SpringField

I think it's more of a cool down timer for RDM/VDM insanity and people going back for revenge nearly instantly. Would be nice to have it dropped to 5 minutes with no EMS. maybe? 

• *Senior Management

The point of increasing this was to make people value their life. If you think about it. If someone goes man i want to try to shoot this person but i don't know if im going to win....well i don't want to wait all that time in the hospital if i die. So im not going to attempt it. If we lower it then people aren't going to care about going to the hospital because it's such a small amount of time and then they are back running around.