Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys 🍎 Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ☃️Snow soon™☃️
  • just a question on getting cars upgraded

AkiraShin

when you buy a car its stock , and when you bring it to a painter you can only do cosmetics

when you bring it to a mechanic and get a "full upgrade" what does this upgrade entail ?

like in GTAO does this include such as turbo , engine mod , trans mod , susp mod, and spoiler mod? i only ask cause i had a car modded today but it honestly felt the same speed as before and i am in no way saying i was jipped it makes the whoosh noise but just don't feel faster

Hey Buddy How's It Going? First of all car performance upgrades are done by actual players who have the Mechanic job. You;ll usually see them tweet or you can ask in tweets if there is a mech on in your city. I'm currently in the Bronx and can help you out with the upgrades as for the cost to full upgrade a vehicles performance the going rate is at 95k. Hope i helped you out man.

Hello, what us mechanics do is upgrade the engine, transmission, turbo, brakes, and lower the vehicle for you. We also can change cosmetics on the car or bike for you as well! Cars are 95k and Bikes are 90k hope this helped you out!

• Thanks 1