Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys 🍎 Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ☃️Snow soon™☃️
  • Mechanic shops

TheDuke

I have been a mechanic for about about a month now, the ONLY shops i ever see open are 3 and 4, o work for 4. Whats with all the other shops? Who do i need to get in contact with to become a shop ower for one  of the other shops that are NEVER open? 

5 hours ago, TheDuke said:

I have been a mechanic for about about a month now, the ONLY shops i ever see open are 3 and 4, o work for 4. Whats with all the other shops? Who do i need to get in contact with to become a shop ower for one  of the other shops that are NEVER open? 

They have that in the works now I’m pretty sure, they are solving that issue 

14 minutes ago, Static.Vx said:

Hopefully no major changes, we really enjoy the shop life and RP at shop 4. We have plenty of very active mechanics.

i disagree, people who are actively not running their shops and have active people working there should simply loose their shop and allow someone else who actually wants to run a shop actively the chance of doing so 

• thumbup 1

I agree, and it gets quite frustrating. specially when i've been active in the application process for a mechanic position and the only two active shops have a full staff. which is understandable due to being the only shops operating. the Rent idea would be great!

24 minutes ago, Guy_B1RD said:

I agree, and it gets quite frustrating. specially when i've been active in the application process for a mechanic position and the only two active shops have a full staff. which is understandable due to being the only shops operating. the Rent idea would be great!

I don't believe you have spoken with anyone at Shop 4, we have mechanic spots and tow spots available. Primarily looking for tows at the moment. 

15 minutes ago, Static.Vx said:

I don't believe you have spoken with anyone at Shop 4, we have mechanic spots and tow spots available. Primarily looking for tows at the moment. 

i was at shop 4 two days ago when i was getting two cars upgraded. the mechanic told me that he believed all positions were taken but he would mention my name. and took my number down. ive reached out to 4 shops, two of which actually operate and are constantly busy lol. it was also incredibly busy while i was there and talking to the mechanic out Classic cars so maybe he forgot. it happens

Shop 3 is pretty good but like you said it's the only one I ever see open. Hopefully they add a system that prevents shop owners from going mia and the shops go for sale if the owners leave for long periods without any communication.

my friend just got shop 1 mechanic up on te top north side of the map , he right now dont have any shop workers but will in the next few days . he plans on hiring people for certain hours as well ,.i don't know if i will be one but i do odd hours every day from morning to night so im hoping we can help offset this

• 1 year later...