Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys 🍎 Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ☃️Snow soon™☃️
  • Whitelist Development

• 1 month later...
    • Replies 71
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is where I am going to keep track of my progress on creating our whitelist economy, and server setup. Housing Properties Purchasable & Sellable Enterable & Leavable ( Insta

Just to provide an update on the on-going development of the white list server, I ended up reaching the decision to rewrite our entire framework that we used. Our old framework was a framework that wa

Suggestion: All players that have more than 30 hours of logged gametime in the public server in the past month get whitelisted automatically. Make all Servers whitelisted but 1 public. BAN SHITLORDS F

I'd be surprised if we were to proceed with a whitelisted server due to the fact that we now only have five boroughs that are not always full. 

Don't get be wrong, it would be awesome. I just don't know when it will happen. 

Let's see what the Owners say. 😎

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    On 8/26/2019 at 9:34 AM, Sterling_live said:

Suggestion: All players that have more than 30 hours of logged gametime in the public server in the past month get whitelisted automatically. Make all Servers whitelisted but 1 public. BAN SHITLORDS FROM THE WHITELISTED.

Might disagree on automated whitelist but it can be one of the requirements when applying for whitelist.

-

Can't want...

Edited by Zappthed
    • Like 1
    • 1 month later...
    • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if any one else has noticed but it seems that everything on the list is being implemented and sent out on the public servers and just the visual queues and everything that I could match up from the list that I've seen looks fantastic and will cause great roleplay for those that are already aware of it. 

• 1 month later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • *Management

Crunch said it in a interview that They can release the WL even now today this moment but then there will be unfinished things. They are just taking time and making sure if and when it does comes out, its good for us and enjoyable for us since it will be very very different from our current server/community.

• 5 months later...