Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys 🍎 Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ☃️Snow soon™☃️
  • Idea to make drug RP more interactive.

K. Light

Hello, I just wanted to make a post about a few things I believe could make drugs a more fun and useful tool for criminals in the city. With the current state of the economy drugs dont really get pushed due to how little money they make. I have a few ideas which I believe could help solve the problem.

GROWING WEED ANYWHERE

This has been brought up in the past but I will bring it up again, the ability to grow weed anywhere outdoors is an awesome idea for many reasons. For one crims would have to be creative and plant somewhere the cops would not be able to find it, It would also boost the roleplay of selling weed because there would be turf wars, as well as main suppliers so the market would remain competitive with many people selling with there own twist on things. If done the right way this could be incredibly beneficial to Drug RP and the community as a whole.

STRAINED WEED 

I have had this idea for a while now im unsure if it has been brought up in the past but I figured it would work. So just like normal straining works your going to have different seeds for the type of weed. I think a good idea would be to have a single legal dispenser that sold weed to the public, I think this could work if said dispenser sold bags of weed legally to people that you have to purchase a med card for, and you can only legally obtain a certain amount, when you break the bag down(use it) you should get joints, as well as seeds that differentiate at random each having its own unique strain you are able to grow, from there player would go search for a safe location to grow and begin, you could make this more interactive by having certain weed sell for different prices as well as either the seeds or weed itself having a different name/picture that responds to the strain of weed.

INTERACTIVE DRUG DEALERS

In the current state of how it is drugs are not very interactive or appealing to most crims. I think a good change to that would be to bring back allocated drugs, meaning only a few people get them directly from the source then sell it to people around the city. I think for starters the average price of a bag of COKE or X should be bumped up just so it matches the current flow of the economy. Now I know this has been done in the past and we may not have those people around anymore who ran drugs like people have in the past but I believe with time and dedication that could change. I think if the right people are given this ability things will turn out well. With consideration of the current community I think we could find a few long time members who are not in it for self gain but want to promote rp, if this idea is brought back correctly the amount of good criminal roleplay will sky rocket

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POST DM ME AT 5.56#7209

Edited by K. Light
    • Like 2