Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys 🍎 Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ☃️Snow soon™☃️
  • Suggestions on Gun Control💭🤔

Mr BIGGz

As a Ammo Shop owner we have the ability to build hand guns add attachments to various weapons and even craft other weapons so why not just let us craft the Ak47 AR15 and other illegal weapons and let the owners of the shop pick who they want to sell guns too that way everyone can't make them and there's not 100 people walking around with gins on they're back we need more gun control it's just to easy for a new guy or anyone just to pick up a scanner and build a gun or the gun owners can have a limited amount of guns a month that we can distribute to the community.

218_20210814133608_1-1.png

• thumbup 4

One issue I can think of for this is favoritism... shop owners will end up only selling to their friends which will make it impossible for other to access these kind of weapons.

I like the idea I just think that it would end up being abused for the reason stated, but it could also be something tried as you never know for sure how something will work unless it has a trial

• thumbup 1

That's the whole point of gun Control let the guys that's going to distribute them the right way there's no reason why everyone should be making guns that's unrealistic but i hear what you saying👍

On 11/8/2021 at 8:37 PM, Mr BIGGz said:

That's the whole point of gun Control let the guys that's going to distribute them the right way there's no reason why everyone should be making guns that's unrealistic but i hear what you saying👍

So i like your idea I do, but sadly, Jamie is right. First of all many gangs are connected with specific gun stores, those who do not have a connection would be handicapped to getting a gun. Also, not all gun stores are active, I appreciate how active you guys are and I wish other stores had the same level of activity but its just not currently happened. I think maybe something could worked out to allow this, but in the end without stores being open a significant amount of time, and the connection between gangs causing mass favoritism and drama, I don't see this working well. 

There already is very few people walking around with guns on their back. Ar's are so expensive right now and even if they were only crafted by gun store owners that would only drive the price up even more. Most people that have automatics right now are gang members, more and more entry level criminals are not able to get ahold of them. As for "we need more gun control it's just to easy for a new guy or anyone just to pick up a scanner and build a gun" its not really true someone who wants to make a gun first has to find all the spots to scan (not that hard), figure out the recipes, neither of those are hard since someone will likely tell them but then they have to go and scan for many many hours at multiple locations just to be able to make one gun that they may lose after shooting only 1 bullet.

• Like 1