Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys ūüćé Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ‚ėÉÔłŹSnow soon‚ĄĘ‚ėÉÔłŹ
  • Vehicle Handling

ZacIsAGem

Can we please make vehicle handling more realistic?

I know there are many vehicles and it might take a bit of time. Hear me out though. What If the normal GTA vehicles got reverted back to the regular GTA handling for now and just change the custom vehicles. That would be a start no? Vehicles should not be able to turn on a dime and, for most vehicles, accelerate to 100mph+ in like 2 seconds.  

Changing the vehicle handling will also make Pursuits more fun by lasting longer and actually requiring driving skill instead of just speed for both Civs and Cops. Currently if a civilian is speeding 160+ there is like a 10% chance that the cop will be able to interact with that person. Now if vehicles had more realistic handling that person won't be doing 160 cause they can't weave through traffic as easily and that cop can have a little bit of a chance to interact and creating more RP! 

And on the civilian side if you decided to run you would have to rely on your driving skills and not just speed. We all know that 85% of cops cannot drive so you would have to use those driving skills to your advantage. 

Example the PD Durango cannot turn around corners when you're going over 70-100mph +. Still the vehicle is too fast but the actual handling is somewhat realistic compared to the PD taurus which you can turn around a corner doing like 100 and be unbothered. And before people comment saying that the taurus has great handling, the main reason y'all are saying that is because a lot of PD cars can't match up with the custom vehicles. 

And most of you know I am not a win cop so don't say anything about "you're just saying that so cops have a better chance to win" it would just be nice if vehicle actually drove like  normal vehicles and not like speed racer vehicles

That is all cause I gosleep

Love you,
    Nathan Caz
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVjRe8QXFHY

Edited by ZacIsAGem

6 hours ago, ZacIsAGem said:

And most of you know I am not a win cop so don't say anything about "you're just saying that so cops have a better chance to win" it would just be nice if vehicle actually drove like  normal vehicles and not like speed racer vehicles

WOW. WIN COP! hehe