Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys 🍎 Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ☃️Snow soon™☃️
  • Hunting and meat

Missybiatch

I know Im not the only one that think it sucks to not being able to go hunting and use the meat yourself.
    Now that Burger Shot is owned and locked, we can no longer go in there and make the meal ourselves.
    I think a lot of people gave up hunting coz of that.

The Burger Shot being owned is realistic if and when its going to be run. It will create great rp for a lot of people.

But having to go hunting and prepare meal yourslef after a day in the wild is also realistic. It will also create more rp and a lot of fun interactions.
    I would love to be able to cook food in my own kitchen and have family and friends for dinner.
    That will make having a house actually enjoyable in so many ways.

I dont know if this is possible to implement but its definitely something realistic.

Just an idea :)

• thumbup 6

1 minute ago, nochance911 said:

Burger shot is open everyday.

It was locked the few times I was there and also the idea of making food in your own kitchen would be cool 😀

On 4/20/2021 at 9:40 PM, Missybiatch said:

I know Im not the only one that think it sucks to not being able to go hunting and use the meat yourself.
    Now that Burger Shot is owned and locked, we can no longer go in there and make the meal ourselves.
    I think a lot of people gave up hunting coz of that.

The Burger Shot being owned is realistic if and when its going to be run. It will create great rp for a lot of people.

But having to go hunting and prepare meal yourslef after a day in the wild is also realistic. It will also create more rp and a lot of fun interactions.
    I would love to be able to cook food in my own kitchen and have family and friends for dinner.
    That will make having a house actually enjoyable in so many ways.

I dont know if this is possible to implement but its definitely something realistic.

Just an idea :)

it would be nice if u could cook a variety of food cant lie maybe they could make it similar too cook meth with ingredients such as meat and potatoes to make a full meal