Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys šŸŽ Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ā˜ƒļøSnow soonā„¢ā˜ƒļø

So legion is always a place where people gather and where crime is committed and where there is never enough parking and people always running around out in middle of the road.Ā 
    Ā 

What are peoples thought on having a 1 car garage at the parking lot on the corner of San Andreas and Elgin. This is on the north side of legion. Where there would be plenty of parking if people wanna show off there vehicles or just park in general and then there could be a garage put in so if someone wants to hop in with a friend and leave they can store a vehicle without it getting stolen or damaged.Ā 
    Ā 

this could prevent people from running in the road or there not being enough room for people to park etc.Ā 

Well Maze garage isnt that far from legion if people just bother to park there or at the back of legion bank. Also it seems likeĀ legion is more a place for people to just commit crime and not show off. As an EMS over half our time we use going back and fourth picking up people at legion coz all they do is shoot each other. If you really wanna show off then use the "Showroom" building for it.

I dont think having another garage nearby would make the situation at legion better.

• thumbup 1

No Need for a garage if they just be smart they can part on the other side of legion and hangout there or park behind the bank. enough parking for everyone. but people keep sticking around infront of the bank.

No parking garage at Legion, please. We need more reasons for people to naturally leave there, like open coffeeshops/food places other than Burgershot, not more reasons to stay there and shoot each other. 2 cents.

A shame they removed the *nice* Legion for all but Brook though. Hard to RP with weird square blocks :P

• thumbup 1
    • 3 weeks later...

It would be cool if they brought back the old parking garageĀ where everyone use to hangout one block up back in the GTA5Police days, at least there is legit parking spots there and less traffic problems because its a legit parking lot.

yeah litraly there is 3 parking lots so close to legion its insane .Ā 
    1 behind legion bank
    2 above amunation
    3 other side of legion where the coffee shop used to beĀ 

u could move legion to those spots . heck its realy easy moving it to thereĀ 
    people just have to keep being there for like 1 week straight and the spot moves . its a effort made by a couple of deticated induvidualsĀ 
    or just staff in generalĀ 
    we seen it happen a couple of times . at one time maze bank was more popular then legionĀ 

to this idea i would prefer not to have a parking spot at the already super bad spot .
    what i would like is a instentive for the old parking 1 across from split sides to come back .
    the current insentive behind park 1 is get youre vehicle out of impound and park it in thereĀ  .
    its a realy bussy spot with the davis pd there and the court house . imo that parking spot can be moved somewhere elseĀ 
    Mainly becauseĀ Ā thats already possible in paleto . and removing p1 would be great it would scatter people to actualy move around and go to paleto to move their cars out of impound and into garages , but mainly i think legion should be moved to a different spot within the city

8 hours ago, zundappchef said:

yeah litraly there is 3 parking lots so close to legion its insane .Ā 
    1 behind legion bank
    2 above amunation
    3 other side of legion where the coffee shop used to beĀ 

u could move legion to those spots . heck its realy easy moving it to thereĀ 
    people just have to keep being there for like 1 week straight and the spot moves . its a effort made by a couple of deticated induvidualsĀ 
    or just staff in generalĀ 
    we seen it happen a couple of times . at one time maze bank was more popular then legionĀ 

to this idea i would prefer not to have a parking spot at the already super bad spot .
    what i would like is a instentive for the old parking 1 across from split sides to come back .
    the current insentive behind park 1 is get youre vehicle out of impound and park it in thereĀ  .
    its a realy bussy spot with the davis pd there and the court house . imo that parking spot can be moved somewhere elseĀ 
    Mainly becauseĀ Ā thats already possible in paleto . and removing p1 would be great it would scatter people to actualy move around and go to paleto to move their cars out of impound and into garages , but mainly i think legion should be moved to a different spot within the city

i like that idea as well about moving P1 away from impound, PD and courts....

Staff also dont want people sitting at legion. Giving them parking isnā€™t changing that.Ā 

15 hours ago, Egg said:

Staff also dont want people sitting at legion. Giving them parking isnā€™t changing that.Ā 

The whole purpose of moving it is to make it safer for the citizens that are hanging out or driving through as itā€™s always congested and with people walking out into the road.... I also get thereā€™s parking across street behind the bank but who would wanna park there and risk there vehicle always getting stolen cause itā€™s outta sightĀ 

31 minutes ago, nochance911 said:

The whole purpose of moving it is to make it safer for the citizens that are hanging out or driving through as itā€™s always congested and with people walking out into the road.... I also get thereā€™s parking across street behind the bank but who would wanna park there and risk there vehicle always getting stolen cause itā€™s outta sightĀ 

Once again. Staff DO NOT want people sitting at legion all day. Lol