Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys 🍎 Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ☃️Snow soon™☃️
  • Ability to Move Cars in Sandy and Paleto

Promenade

Hello, 

At the moment, the only location at which we are able to move cars at, is PDM in the city (no meta). I believe that a lot of people, myself included, would love if there were 2 more spots added to be able to move cars: at the Sandy car dealership, and Paleto

For example, if you want to buy a car at Sandy dealership or Paleto dealership, and your P1 is full, you have to go all the way down to the city, go to PDM, move the car there, then go back up to Sandy, and buy your desired vehicle.

Sometimes if you're stuck in Paleto with a slow van and you want to get to the city fast, it'd be nice to transfer a car to the public garage, and take that to the city instead.

There are many more examples that I could bring up, but overall it'd be an incredible quality of life improvement to be able to move cars at Sandy and Paleto, apart from just in the city

Please leave your thoughts about this suggestion and thanks for reading :)

• Like 2
    • thumbup 4

+1

This is so desperately needed. This would also make people refrain from stealing a vehicle in case the example OP provided isn't feasible.  Plus taxis aren't always available to take you back to the city or preferred destination.

• thumbup 1

• 1 month later...

This is definitely something that I wish was implemented so long ago. I do not understand why there is only one place to move cars at the main PDM inner city and not outer. In a way, it forces RP to partake inner city. There are people who live in Paleto/Sandy who, if they want to move around cars easily, they would have to drive all the way into the city to do so. 

+1

• thumbup 3

• 1 month later...

I was just thinking of this idea the other day, every time I go to buy a car it says that my garage is full and then I have to either leave Mosely's to transfer a car or drive all the way back down to the city from Sandy Shores or Paleto just to get to PDM. I personally believe all car dealerships should have a transfer vehicle spot incase Public Garage 1 is full. 

• 3 months later...
    • 6 months later...

Another great idea that needs brought up again sandy and paleto need love to having to go to the city to move cars is insane and to be fair with the rejects being in sandy and now other groups I cringe at going into the city because it’s. 60% chance you will be shot or robbed at pdm as you Just want to move a car from the pdm lizards lol  

• thumbup 1