Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys 🍎 Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ☃️Snow soon™☃️
  • Tow Trucks

Dre

I want to say first that I am very appreciative of the love that tow/mechs have got recently. I love the working rollbacks and the lights with custom liveries. With that being said, an issue has arose tonight while on tow duty. My shop owner was messaged/DM'd by senior management with a picture of my tow truck with custom wheels that looked tasteful and actually tied into the paint of the truck. Owner was told that it was unrealistic for tow trucks to have anything other then stock tires. Well from being around tow services in IRL, that is 100% false. I feel our shop is being targeted cause another mech was on duty and also had custom tires and not a word was mentioned to them. I am going to include some pictures of IRL tow trucks to prove a point. I would like to sit down with some higher ups over this issue because it not fair to myself nor everyone in the shop i work. I spent my own money to do the tires. I would love for a higher up to please message me privately as to get this  injustice resolved

cust tow.jpg

custtow2.jpg

custtow3.jpg

custtow4.jpg

• Thanks 1

unknown.png.6fdad32f40351084c0a750b6100f7587.pngAs also someone with towing exp in IRl I personally did not see an issue with the tow trucks and custom tires, it helped show the creative side to the shop. While being completely 100 percent realistic an not going out of bounds. This is GTA, and RP kind of known for the customization of its vehicle's.

Edited by LiveFromTheMorgue
    pic added

• Crunch locked this topic