Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Kid Type Job

I was watching a live stream where I believe one of the owners were a kid player model the rp seemed way too good xD I feel as if this should be option I can see how you obviously dont want a bunch of kid player models running around but maybe go thru a application process and have them not able to purchase gun licenses etc. I can also see how this could be alot to add just making a suggestion for more rp experiences.

• *Management

Yes i would love this, 

I personally probably wouldnt RP as a child, but it opens up so much possibility for larger roleplay. Marriages -> children -> actual families etc.

It sucks right now because, yes only owners can use these peds. so its pretty obvious when an owner is in the city. If you've seen from last night people cant help but flock to something they arent used to be seeing. Next thing you know, there is 30 people surrounding a child because 'I NeEd To ShOw ThAt I HaVe GoOd RP' thus, overwhelming the player whose just trying to RP. 

• thumbup 1

I wouldn't mind it but I would say since it is a public server to maybe be a little hesitant with who has the ability to use that ped as we have seen things be abused before and we certainly would not want our community to get a rep of having people use kid peds and do illegal things and or inappropriate things, that no one would want done to any child.  I would put this in the same category as being given the ability to fly in our community, where very few have the ability and there is a very quick hook if abused.  

Yea i agree with that 100% joe its a very scary thought but some people would abuse that, thats why i think it should be a whitelist application for people who seriously just want a good rp experience and with the illegal things id say blacklist like buying cars/weapons/houses basically has to rely on their guardian proper rp but yes i do agree you 100% 

I think actually it would be fun as fuck, imagine 10 Kids on a school bus with a old ass lady driving us lol.. I dont see how this could be abused, but obviously you aren't going to run around on a Kid Ped and whip out an AR, lol.. Hopefully this could be allowed to us Whitelisted people in the future 

• thumbup 1
    Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.