Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys ūüćé Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ‚ėÉÔłŹSnow soon‚ĄĘ‚ėÉÔłŹ
  • Kid Type Job

TheKushMeister

I was watching a live stream where I believe one of the owners were a kid player model the rp seemed way too good xD I feel as if this should be option I can see how you obviously dont want a bunch of kid player models running around but maybe go thru a application process and have them not able to purchase gun licenses etc. I can also see how this could be alot to add just making a suggestion for more rp experiences.

• *Management

Yes i would love this, 

I personally probably wouldnt RP as a child, but it opens up so much possibility for larger roleplay. Marriages -> children -> actual families etc.

It sucks right now because, yes only owners can use these peds. so its pretty obvious when an owner is in the city. If you've seen from last night people cant help but flock to something they arent used to be seeing. Next thing you know, there is 30 people surrounding a child because 'I NeEd To ShOw ThAt I HaVe GoOd RP' thus, overwhelming the player whose just trying to RP. 

• thumbup 1

I wouldn't mind it but I would say since it is a public server to maybe be a little hesitant with who has the ability to use that ped as we have seen things be abused before and we certainly would not want our community to get a rep of having people use kid peds and do illegal things and or inappropriate things, that no one would want done to any child.  I would put this in the same category as being given the ability to fly in our community, where very few have the ability and there is a very quick hook if abused.  

Yea i agree with that 100% joe its a very scary thought but some people would abuse that, thats why i think it should be a whitelist application for people who seriously just want a good rp experience and with the illegal things id say blacklist like buying cars/weapons/houses basically has to rely on their guardian proper rp but yes i do agree you 100% 

I think actually it would be fun as fuck, imagine 10 Kids on a school bus with a old ass lady driving us lol.. I dont see how this could be abused, but obviously you aren't going to run around on a Kid Ped and whip out an AR, lol.. Hopefully this could be allowed to us Whitelisted people in the future 

• thumbup 1

• 1 month later...
    42 minutes ago, TheKushMeister said:

Can i bump this and add another suggestion so its not a bunch of kids running around have people do a application to be a kid and have who ever wants a kid to do a application then only will the kid mode be available 

if the devs did this they could open the app very rarely like the DOA applications where there is only a very few amount of these 

Edited by zeekode
    Rewording

On 10/19/2020 at 4:09 AM, KoolAid said:

Been asking for a year if there was an applications to become a dog. If there's gonna be application to become a kid then there's gotta be an application to become a dog. 

I mean really they could make a secondary K9 script change it to a personal dog and do it that way make it not be able to attack or sniff out drugs and illegal stuff. But putting a dog application/whitelist would be chaos for the server. They could use other scripts that have been optimized for Fivem to make it to you can buy a dog or cat from a spot and it becomes a personal pet but imo I don't at all see the need for a dog whitelist but having npc pets that you could have a alt menu for or a "/" command would be cool but a dog whitelist is a bit too much but a child whitelist brings back legal familyRP. The only case I see as fun/cool is if you could become K9 and thats what you are referring to but just as a wild dog you wouldn't be able to speak(because you're a dog) most people would probably stop for 2 seconds to do"/me pets the dog" but then they would continue with what they were doing it is very limiting on what you could do. But this is just my opinion.

Adding pets could make the server lag awful (I assume). Think of 32 or 64 people, all with pets. I'd rather see a 128 player server than pets.

Also, kids is tough cuz what happens when someone has their kid in the backseat and someone rolls up to rob someone, something happens, and the car gets sprayed without knowing a kid is in the backseat. I see a lot of incidents where kids are getting killed. Could allow it in the event server for certain things, maybe.

Edited by Hvstle
    misspelled