Jump to content

Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys 🍎 Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ☃️Snow soon™☃️
  • Legal Jobs


    ZacIsAGem
     Share

    Recommended Posts

    Hey All you cools cats and dogs! It's your favourite Gem, Zac here. Wanted to get some suggestions from All of you since you peeps help make this community what it is. 😉

     

    So for legal jobs, A lot of people have been asking for them for quite some time but only a few people have brought legit ideas to the table, so I kinda want to hear what type of jobs are you guys wanting to do? If you have awesome ideas of a legal job with detail showing how each job gets done, don't be shy. Let's hear it. 👂

     

    Please remember to be kind to each other. If someone has an Idea and it's something you don't agree with Please reply with respect or don't reply at all 🙆‍♂️

     

    Much love,

    Zac 🕺

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 hour ago, Gem said:

    Hey All you cools cats and dogs! It's your favourite Gem, Zac here. Wanted to get some suggestions from All of you since you peeps help make this community what it is. 😉

     

    So for legal jobs, A lot of people have been asking for them for quite some time but only a few people have brought legit ideas to the table, so I kinda want to hear what type of jobs are you guys wanting to do? If you have awesome ideas of a legal job with detail showing how each job gets done, don't be shy. Let's hear it. 👂

     

    Please remember to be kind to each other. If someone has an Idea and it's something you don't agree with Please reply with respect or don't reply at all 🙆‍♂️

     

    Much love,

    Zac 🕺

    Hello Hello Gem! 💜 good to see you! i've listed some potential/idealistic jobs on my suggestion thread to the city here : https://bigcityrp.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27684-big-city-suggestions/

     

    In my opinion, becoming a "Fashion Designer" or "Retail Associate" would do wonders for the community as it'll give the community the opportunity to create, and make clothing for the community, in my opinion it'll cut down on the people who wish/want other clothing to give them the either shop created goods by fashion designers or create there own goods.

     

    In addition also, i would do the same for hair, as many people in the community know how to create textures/create other hair types.

     

    Thanks Hope this helps,

    Glittertenshi (Shu Bravura/Nash Meira)

    Edited by Glittertenshi
    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    9 hours ago, Jamie said:

    Bring more roleplay into store owners. Bring out more stores with different rp possibilities. Make actual players OWN the buildings and be responsible for rent. Paying employees and if players are inactive in their properties they would be removed and it would be passed onto another person who bought it or was an employee there.

     

    EDIT: by actual players I mean people are active. The people you see regularly. Not random John Smith who plays BigCity once a blue moon and owns like 2 stores restricting roleplay. This also stands for every type of store. Food places, 7/11s, Clothing Stores and such

    Possibly make the store owners actually Pay to have a store at said location, make them able to hire people so other people can access the "Secret" Menu to buy all the new items, Right now. Be more strict towards Shop owners, its a very rare thing to have now days and the fact that most people have a store, just pay rent and dont fly in is annoying when there are so many other people in the community that would create roleplay with it. 

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1.) Private clinic for certified private doctor who doesnt play paramedic.
    2.) Open the pharmacy and let actual players run it so people can pick up medicine prescribed by certified doctors.
    3.) Forbid random taxi driving and make it a company on its own. 
    4.) Banks that has staff so robbery can be more realistic
    5.) Driving instructor and let people take drivers licensed with legit identification
    6.) Job center agency with staff. Its a great way to roleplay when people looking for jobs especially new players in the city.
     

    • Like 2
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • *Management

    PDM Jobs with people in it. hiring/staffs salesmen etc.
    Some sort of delivery service like you deliver something to a place and in return you get not money but some stuff it can be anything.

    Metal worker job i forgot the word like you collect metal then melt them or turn them into different things like Lockpick/Car parts/Scraps/ ammos.

    Just throwing out ideas that came in my mind

    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Some sort of road worker.

     

    You go to a designated spot with your company truck(maybe re-use the pool cleaning truck) put out barriers or cones and start filling a pothole, repair a street light or other things.

     

    It would create some road traffic situations at random places in the city, hopefully people will now have to pay attention when driving instead of flying by.

    Edited by Stephane Labrie
    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    On 9/6/2020 at 9:27 PM, Glittertenshi said:

    Hello Hello Gem! 💜 good to see you! i've listed some potential/idealistic jobs on my suggestion thread to the city here : https://bigcityrp.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27684-big-city-suggestions/

     

    In my opinion, becoming a "Fashion Designer" or "Retail Associate" would do wonders for the community as it'll give the community the opportunity to create, and make clothing for the community, in my opinion it'll cut down on the people who wish/want other clothing to give them the either shop created goods by fashion designers or create there own goods.

     

    In addition also, i would do the same for hair, as many people in the community know how to create textures/create other hair types.

     

    Thanks Hope this helps,

    Glittertenshi (Shu Bravura/Nash Meira)

     

    On 9/6/2020 at 9:35 PM, Gem said:

    RIP I need sleep. I really like that idea though 👍

     

    So if you wanted them to create their own goods, How would they go about doing that?

    Good Morning!

     

    It's awesome to know you like my idea, to elaborate more on the topic What i've seen from other people/cities, they allow "Clothing designers" to import there textures in, and sell it within there respected stores.

     

    In my opinion, it'll satisfy the good portion of the community who ask for more content for male/females.

     

    Also in addition, we also need to make the phone a little more "Realistic" and is in need of some TLC/upgrades. Not to add adding a block feature on the phone so a person is unable to make calls to the other person while in the city.

     

    if you'd like to learn more/see more ideas i have for the city please check out my suggestion post: https://bigcityrp.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27684-big-city-suggestions/

     

    Thanks 

    Edited by Glittertenshi
    • Like 1
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Rework the current legal jobs so they aren't copy/pastes of each other. And I hope that whatever new legal jobs come forward, the same thing is applies. Make them diverse and catered to the job they're doing, not just find a way to copy/paste them. Make the job $ more realistic, as it isn't at all, right now. Also, the uniforms for the legal jobs are clearly untouched, as someone can clock on and then you have no arms. The lumberjack job even makes you wear pajamas... Perhaps put the uniform into the hands of the person doing the job.

     

    Make jobs interactive with each other. Such as... Someone who owns Piswasser beer company. But there needs to first be a farmer job for the wheat/barley who then give their goods to the brewing company to make it into the beer. Then people who own stores can buy that beer from Piswasser and sell it in their stores. 

     

    Make it a process that requires more interaction between people rather than "drive from A to B to C"

    Edited by Zelda
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    21 hours ago, [D-20] Ricky Bobby said:

    Let me hire people to my gun store so we can open, as well as drop the 4 hr rule for Ammunition owners. It is impossible for me to open up unless I stock up a bunch of pistols. 

    I also tried making a hood doctor but it only will work if there are other paramedics out. 

    100% agree with the Ammunation thing, cooldown is ridiculous 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • *Management

    The cooldown was put in place to limit the excessive stockpile of 200 weapons sitting in 64 cars.

     

    What if the cooldown was lifted for shop owners (they'd clock on shift) so they can buy more guns to allow for larger sales. This also promotes shop owners to actually RP with their store and not just get ambient money (which some do, not all)

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    2 minutes ago, Dino said:

    The cooldown was put in place to limit the excessive stockpile of 200 weapons sitting in 64 cars.

     

    What if the cooldown was lifted for shop owners (they'd clock on shift) so they can buy more guns to allow for larger sales. This also promotes shop owners to actually RP with their store and not just get ambient money (which some do, not all)

    Mind if i ask what about people who work in PD? because when starting PD i had to purchase numerous items from ammunation and it was a pain to gain all the needed items due to the 4-5 hour restriction?

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • *Management
    2 minutes ago, Glittertenshi said:

    Mind if i ask what about people who work in PD? because when starting PD i had to purchase numerous items from ammunation and it was a pain to gain all the needed items due to the 4-5 hour restriction?

    Well if the cooldown was lifted from shop owners, then we can do transactions directly through the shop owners and be able to buy what we need. Thats the idea i hope :'] 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

     

    1 hour ago, Dino said:

    The cooldown was put in place to limit the excessive stockpile of 200 weapons sitting in 64 cars.

     

    What if the cooldown was lifted for shop owners (they'd clock on shift) so they can buy more guns to allow for larger sales. This also promotes shop owners to actually RP with their store and not just get ambient money (which some do, not all)

    Exactly. I used to open my Ammunation for people. But it is impossible for me to do if I can only buy a weapon every 4 hours. Maybe also let me hire people. So my employees can transfer guns and such. (Level 1 2 3 just like the house)

    • thumbup 2
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Delivery truck driver, you have drop offs at vending machines, corner stores, everywhere really and you implement the Box emote to show them moving product, each locations accepts a different amount of stock and you have to restock your truck to get all the places done. You could do this with hundreds of locations and you could even implement a system for people to purchase certains things from the drivers and have them deliver it to your home.

    • thumbup 2
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    13 hours ago, AlphaBravoCheesecake said:

    Delivery truck driver, you have drop offs at vending machines, corner stores, everywhere really and you implement the Box emote to show them moving product, each locations accepts a different amount of stock and you have to restock your truck to get all the places done. You could do this with hundreds of locations and you could even implement a system for people to purchase certains things from the drivers and have them deliver it to your home.

    I like this idea. 
    I bought thousands of food and drinks for my club events from my supplier and it wasnt fun moving stuff from one place to another.
    I had to buy 15 vehicle at some point to transport my stuff.
    A delivery company would be great for this.

    Edited by Missybiatch
    • thumbup 2
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.