Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys 🍎 Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ☃️Snow soon™☃️
  • Take it easy BigcityRP <3

dNStreeeet

100% I have to step away from RP.  Gotta focus on my Rogue Company and new COD coming out.   Some things dont last forever and sometimes the stories gotta end even when its fun or not.   Borlez story has finally came to a end.  This is it. He hops on a train and moves away to join the teams of the Rogue Company and Call Of Duty forces lmaoooooo.   It has 100% been awesome yall.  Joined FDNY learned hella medical stuff I remember sitting in a 4 hour FTM training class almost with Destiny Charms with a real paramedic who was our assistant chief at the time.   I remember when I was in the FDNY I actually did something intentionally to stir up/create some serious RP I knew the outcome would be lmfaooo some dude called 911 well I was there to give him medical and the officers on scene told me back up.   I told them no.  They then gave me a lawful order backup and I still told them no.   One thing Borlez was was a character that spoke how he felt and kept it 100% with others nothing less! BigcityRP staff thank you 100% for letting me back having some fun again.  To the city itself.  Thank you lots for the storylines.  For letting Borlez be part of storylines and actually roleplaying.  Some of these storylines lasted weeks.  It was a blast yall and very fun being able to RP with all you.  

Finally to PD.  Yall became like family to me.   You helped me believe in doing things I thought I wouldnt be able to do.  Assistant chief Smith 100% had me looking at my lawn every time he said he was mowing his lawn!  I met very cool ppl in PD ppl that was real life military and real life police thank you sooo much for giving that realistic experience on what its like to work in this world to have responsibility to comprehend things better.  100% you all helped me with lots of this you just dont know.   BigcityRP PD itself you let me do something I always wanted to do in my life that I couldnt do IRL something I got shutdown on DQ because of mentally disabled.  I was a SGT in the BigcityRP PD I know this is a video game but 100% there is 3 achievements in my life I now have I can say that is awesome that is varsity football player in highschool/letterman.   Special olympics state champion.   And SGT in the BigcityRP PD I became part of the chain of command I led trainings I gave solo certs WOW something I thought I would not be able to do.    To the officers of BigcityRP PD yall keep up the grind.  Keep growing PD.  Positive vibes.  Because every negative vibe can be turned positive.   You will win in some situations and you will lose in alot of em.   But always think of how if you was that crim you are arresting/chasing what would you want the officer to do?   One thing I learned a pro tip is even if ppl dont want to RP.  Ya gotta create it with em.   If there is ppl sitting in maze bank garage or legion doing nothing?  Well go create something/make something happen  what I would do is always pull up in my cruiser run their plates and then that would get their attention ahaha and then most likely some RP would happen and legion would end up at somepoint crazy scene when it was all quiet at 1st.

LMFAO!  You will be missed BigcityRP.  Borlez  Hes been through alot from being on a courtroom talking to the lawyers and DA ppl and being interogated and then being DQ by a judge ahahaha 100% that was awesome awesome right there I had no clue the words they was saying but that was fun not knowing what the hell anything meant but still going with it lolol. ❤️  I will miss all yall at BigcityRP keep up the storylines.   Goodbye and thank you all for 100% everything.

• Like 3
    • Sad 6
    • police car 1
    • thumbup 1

On 8/30/2020 at 5:20 PM, dNStreeeet said:

100% I have to step away from RP.  Gotta focus on my Rogue Company and new COD coming out.   Some things dont last forever and sometimes the stories gotta end even when its fun or not.   Borlez story has finally came to a end.  This is it. He hops on a train and moves away to join the teams of the Rogue Company and Call Of Duty forces lmaoooooo.   It has 100% been awesome yall.  Joined FDNY learned hella medical stuff I remember sitting in a 4 hour FTM training class almost with Destiny Charms with a real paramedic who was our assistant chief at the time.   I remember when I was in the FDNY I actually did something intentionally to stir up/create some serious RP I knew the outcome would be lmfaooo some dude called 911 well I was there to give him medical and the officers on scene told me back up.   I told them no.  They then gave me a lawful order backup and I still told them no.   One thing Borlez was was a character that spoke how he felt and kept it 100% with others nothing less! BigcityRP staff thank you 100% for letting me back having some fun again.  To the city itself.  Thank you lots for the storylines.  For letting Borlez be part of storylines and actually roleplaying.  Some of these storylines lasted weeks.  It was a blast yall and very fun being able to RP with all you.  

Finally to PD.  Yall became like family to me.   You helped me believe in doing things I thought I wouldnt be able to do.  Assistant chief Smith 100% had me looking at my lawn every time he said he was mowing his lawn!  I met very cool ppl in PD ppl that was real life military and real life police thank you sooo much for giving that realistic experience on what its like to work in this world to have responsibility to comprehend things better.  100% you all helped me with lots of this you just dont know.   BigcityRP PD itself you let me do something I always wanted to do in my life that I couldnt do IRL something I got shutdown on DQ because of mentally disabled.  I was a SGT in the BigcityRP PD I know this is a video game but 100% there is 3 achievements in my life I now have I can say that is awesome that is varsity football player in highschool/letterman.   Special olympics state champion.   And SGT in the BigcityRP PD I became part of the chain of command I led trainings I gave solo certs WOW something I thought I would not be able to do.    To the officers of BigcityRP PD yall keep up the grind.  Keep growing PD.  Positive vibes.  Because every negative vibe can be turned positive.   You will win in some situations and you will lose in alot of em.   But always think of how if you was that crim you are arresting/chasing what would you want the officer to do?   One thing I learned a pro tip is even if ppl dont want to RP.  Ya gotta create it with em.   If there is ppl sitting in maze bank garage or legion doing nothing?  Well go create something/make something happen  what I would do is always pull up in my cruiser run their plates and then that would get their attention ahaha and then most likely some RP would happen and legion would end up at somepoint crazy scene when it was all quiet at 1st.

LMFAO!  You will be missed BigcityRP.  Borlez  Hes been through alot from being on a courtroom talking to the lawyers and DA ppl and being interogated and then being DQ by a judge ahahaha 100% that was awesome awesome right there I had no clue the words they was saying but that was fun not knowing what the hell anything meant but still going with it lolol. ❤️  I will miss all yall at BigcityRP keep up the storylines.   Goodbye and thank you all for 100% everything.

Its been a pleasure rping with you Christopher Borlez. From FDNY to NYPD your definitely any roleplay server would love to have. Sadly some stories has a happy ending and some doesnt. Whatever yours was I wish you atleast had some good times if not plenty. You take care and good luck with the new journey to Rogue. You will be missed ❤️

Edited by Missybiatch
    • Like 1

Much love to ya borlez, been an absolute pleasure with with you in FD, PD and CoC. You're an amazing roleplayer and will definitely be missed buddy. All the best and stay safe ❤️ 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...