Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys ūüćé Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ‚ėÉÔłŹSnow soon‚ĄĘ‚ėÉÔłŹ
  • Things are getting stale

Things are getting stale in NYC not just in my opinion but others as well the city is quickly turning into a place where all there is to do is rob people and buy and sell cars. The economy of the city is EXTREMELY inflated to the point of not making it fun unless you have 10 Million or more. In legal work the only lucrative options are being a cop or EMS which gives newer players and even older players no choice but to be a crim. So you're probably asking "How do we fix this" and let me explain that for you. Options in the city are limited for a lot of things whether that be FiveM limits or just server limits but if there was a way for players to own actual legal working businesses for example Parachuting with Purp or actual car dealerships where people actually worked instead of owning a gas station and getting passive income from said business. Every business has been bought up and no one wants to sell and if they do want to sell the price is of course extremely inflated thus making it not worth the investment. Opening up options for other players to go in and "start" a business that is legal and have it genuinely recognized by everyone would be a great step to make things a bit more open to legal work instead of having to apply for EMS or NYPD or driving semi trucks for 5 hours just for 100k. Not only that but even having Helicopter taxis or even planes for leisure would be amazing as well but I assume a few bad apples ruined helis and planes in the city  which can be fixed VERY easily by introducing a flight school of some sorts and handing out licences to fly for X amount of people per month and have instructors for the flight school (another legal job that could be worth doing) this would bottleneck the amount of people in the air at the same time thus making it easy to regulate. All in all somethings got to change because people are leaving the city left and right whether that be lack of RP and constantly doing the same heists over and over again for the same mediocre payout . Also why does a Toyota Camry cost more than a Chevy Camero almost a 5 million price difference that goes to show how inflated the economy is. Thanks for listening to what I have to say about this but the lack of content for legal work and everything else is just making it hard to fly back in even though I love all the people In the city.

• Like 3
    • Sad 1
    • thumbup 3

I really love this city, and I'm really sad to see some of my friends leaving for some of the reasons listed above, however I still am not giving up. I am determined to make as many fun legal jobs for this city as possible just like Free Fallin' With Purp. For the people who are left in the city, don't give up, I got you. ¬† ¬†¬†ūüėú¬†¬†

• thumbup 2

Things are getting stale.  It really is.   Thats because ppl dont want to RP not just at BigcityRP but lots of places  it used to actually be really good a year ago but now its like ppl is just not wanting to RP these days as much.   Plain and simple there is your answer. There is enough things out there in the city to create RP and make it happen.  And not just that  but honestly dude I have seen both sides from crim and PD side by interacting with crims and watching how my fellow officers on my team interact with crims.   

There has been guides created that shows ppl how to roleplay and what it means to roleplay.  How the hell is these individuals getting into the Bigcity from the small one?   They lack RP.  There is no RP with these individuals.   This past year many crims have created RP storylines to show the example of RP to the city.  Yet these individuals is sick of it they walk away from the city because no one truly wants to keep up that RP.  Ppl here dont want to RP at BigcityRP.    Ppl here know how to RP anyone knows how to RP its common sense on HOW to RP if you are on a RP server.  Its that ppl do not want to RP.  Ppl do the same things they do on GTA online.  They hangout they stir up shit.  Their RP is gunfights and cop baiting with their very fast sports cars.  That is their RP.  And when they get caught they do the best they can to make excuses about how an officer is a win cop or just dumb shit man like honestly...    Ppl sitting there on the ground with 2x gsw to the head I come up to em hi there I am gonna assist you today alright where have you been injured.   Literally their response.  Man im busy in my head right now bruh then they start arguing with the person on scene that shot em.  Like are you serious right now?  Dude you got shot in the head 2x actually RP it.   

Edited by dNStreeeet
    • thumbup 2
    2 hours ago, dNStreeeet said:

Things are getting stale.  It really is.   Thats because ppl dont want to RP not just at BigcityRP but lots of places  it used to actually be really good a year ago but now its like ppl is just not wanting to RP these days as much.   Plain and simple there is your answer. There is enough things out there in the city to create RP and make it happen.  And not just that  but honestly dude I have seen both sides from crim and PD side by interacting with crims and watching how my fellow officers on my team interact with crims.   

There has been guides created that shows ppl how to roleplay and what it means to roleplay.  How the hell is these individuals getting into the Bigcity from the small one?   They lack RP.  There is no RP with these individuals.   This past year many crims have created RP storylines to show the example of RP to the city.  Yet these individuals is sick of it they walk away from the city because no one truly wants to keep up that RP.  Ppl here dont want to RP at BigcityRP.    Ppl here know how to RP anyone knows how to RP its common sense on HOW to RP if you are on a RP server.  Its that ppl do not want to RP.  Ppl do the same things they do on GTA online.  They hangout they stir up shit.  Their RP is gunfights and cop baiting with their very fast sports cars.  That is their RP.  And when they get caught they do the best they can to make excuses about how an officer is a win cop or just dumb shit man like honestly...    Ppl sitting there on the ground with 2x gsw to the head I come up to em hi there I am gonna assist you today alright where have you been injured.   Literally their response.  Man im busy in my head right now bruh then they start arguing with the person on scene that shot em.  Like are you serious right now?  Dude you got shot in the head 2x actually RP it.   

I 100% agree with this man it is getting bad like there has to be something that can be put in to make RP a factor since it is literally an RP server. Now don't get me wrong there are all kinds of top people who RP on BigCity but majority of the time the best RP comes from cop interactions which should not be the case.

• Like 1
    6 hours ago, MrPurp said:

I really love this city, and I'm really sad to see some of my friends leaving for some of the reasons listed above, however I still am not giving up. I am determined to make as many fun legal jobs for this city as possible just like Free Fallin' With Purp. For the people who are left in the city, don't give up, I got you. ¬† ¬†¬†ūüėú¬†¬†

We need more Purps in the city that's the main thing keeping the city afloat 

I had some great RP going on with a DA person she was assaulted by a crim and I was rping.  Yes it might not be the real laws how things work IRL but I 100% was trying my best to RP as how I knew it from the heart I dont go look up things or bring IRL into the city because thats the wrong way to RP.  Well know what happen when I did RP with her I was continuing the RP down in MRPD cells and I get brought in by my own officers and I get told  its gainst the laws and they totally cancelled out my RP stopped it from happening. 

So then a couple days ago I just made an arrest I was bringing my suspect to MRPD and when I got to the back of MRPD a person comes from outta nowhere scares the hell out of me and puts me at gunpoint telling me to let the suspect go.  I did as he asked I put my hands up the whole time. I valued my life.  Now yes it is against the rules to do that at MRPD btw but I was forced into actual RP and I loved every min of that RP and I wish it would have been allowed to continue.    Now this is really big right because that situation it was not planned RP it was just a scene that happened and I was gonna go along with whatever happened.    The suspect that had me hostage he had me at gunpoint I took him all the way to the Sandy Shores impound where he asked to go.  And then afterwards he got his car had me at gunpoint still told me to get in his car I did as asked.   The suspect then took me to thePaleto  Clothes shop had me change out of my uniform into street clothes and then he took me up to the railroad area in paleto. And he told me you know who I am I said you sound like Henry Ash boy big mistake did I make there because he said SHITTTT man this made it hard on me now cause I knew you knew it was me and I am gonna have to shoot ya now.  So as soon as he said that I am like this is it for my character Borlez if he actually shoots me.  This RP was soooo good that was not planned that I was forced into that  I was willing to DOA my character for it if I was not able to talk my way out of the suspect shooting me.  Well ya know what the suspect he did not shoot me he let me live.  I talked my way out of it.  I told him Borlez is a man of his word if you let me live I will not arrest you I will toss that bodycam as far as I can send it after crushing it.   Well the suspect took me down in the Sandy area. I sent a 311 with the suspect giving me permission to my fellow officers giving them a idk what will happen to me but if he shoots me it was a honor working with PD.  Next thing ya know the police is surrounding the suspect and arresting him I told them no no no dont arrest him.  I said that because I made a deal with this guy and borlez is a man of his word and thats my character and has always been on his word when give it.  And 100% the police on that scene ended that RP.   But that RP was absolutely sooo fun and amazing.  And thing is I was forced into it.   Yes the MRPD thing broken the rules of the server and I did have to report it as I would to anyone else but dude that was amazing RP and that is what I wish BigcityRP would be about everytime when it comes to RP a storyline just like that.    Ya know what happen that night?  I got called down by my assistant chief got talked to about how I could get in trouble for making a deal like that and was explained that we in PD dont make deals like that we arrest. 

Thats another thing Any move PD makes they try to RP?  Their job is threatened.  Officers cant have fun the way we intend to nope we get told how we can get a strike etc.   And I am saying that as a SGT in the NYPD and I joined COC to change things like this to put my thoughts into ppl having fun and letting officers rock the fun they want to as long as they are giving that same fun they are having to the crims of this city.  Because if its fun for them then it should be fun for the crim as well! But if they are scared to act as a officer on things or just enjoy themselves as a officer in fear of breaking the rules or getting a strike its a damn joke honestly and I hope we in COC can change this soon.   Because my thoughts are now out here publicly 

I  do my best to RP as a officer and have fun doing it and also help the city have fun doing it.  But alot of you all that say PD never lets you have fun or PD is not letting you enjoy RP its because under the rules that they have to follow within PD policy they cant RP honestly the way they would like without getting a strike or get talked to in teamspeak by COC that does the same shit eventually that they are talking to the person about.    PD and EMS is a big big RP in this city we provide RP we are to do that but we can not do that correctly with fear of getting striked on every move we make while trying to have fun and RP

And listen another thing if I am down in the cells booking someone I dont need some smart intelligent know the laws IRL smart person to come tell me the laws of IRL and how things truly is let me RP.  I dont give a damn bout IRL BigcityRP is a video game not IRL I am there to have fun and go by with what I know and follow my heart as I intend to!   I didnt know how to say that in city without breaking character so I am saying it here now and I hope my fellow officers/lawyers/DA see this.  

Edited by dNStreeeet
    • Sad 1
    • *Management

There are plenty of things that you can do that doesnt involve crime. Sure crime is the most common thing, but RP to me is what YOU make it out to be. Here are some ideas that can happen

• Start a car washing business
    • Sell newspaper on the side of the street
    • start a theatre / perform plays or shows for the citizens of New York
    • run a food bank/charity for newer players
    • Get behind a desk at a bank and be a teller
    • Get behind a counter at a shop and be a cashier
    • Sit at the desk of MRPD and be a receptionist¬†
    • Sit at the desk of the hospitals and be a check in nurse
    • Start an Uber/Taxi business (Maybe this can finally get to be a whitelisted job)

For businesses, Look what MJ Gotti did for the restaurant at legion, he didnt OWN the building but it didnt stop him from RPing in it.

Look what Jackie Zhan is doing, he didnt OWN the gun shop but he RPs in it.

and many other players who own stores, Sure there are some that need to be removed but thats being worked on with SMT and Owners.

the limits are endless, we are a RolePlay server, just because we dont HAVE the mechanics for everything, doesnt mean you cant do it.

• Like 2
    • thumbup 1

I think the problem that people tend to see with attempting legal business or having their own role-play going on, if it is not server wide recognized they dont feel it is worth it. That is pretty silly in my opinion. There are literally a million things to do that no one does. Yet much like Destiny just posted people are wanting things they require some type of server mechanic or some way to make it to where literally everyone knows about it and instantly know your name for it.

There are loads to the server that only 1 percent of the population know about. The vast majority of the people who know about it now dont know about it cause they learned it from a friend or earned the trust of certain people to gain the knowledge. People in patient to do things on their own or spend the time teaching someone simply sold the information.

Get creative. People leave and join servers all of the time. Lack of creativity and enjoyment cause it, nothing to do with server mechanics or limitations.

Things get stale because not a lot has changed in the past couple years. Crime RP has just been nerfed. While I do understand the reasoning behind it there is a whitelisted server now which should allow for people to be trusted with crime rp. 

Not everyone is interested in a /me competition, Crime RP offers stuff for EMS and PD to do. ESU is trained on many occasions such as breach and clear which could be used for new robberies. such as

Paleto Clucking Bell area

- Building has a lot of interior, could be used as a robbery to get items needed to craft drugs or guns or maybe something new like car related items. there are a lot of car fans, but not a lot for them to do. Say this robbery in Paleto is used to craft NOS or a Harness, maybe something else. 

- Can add in interiors for people to be warped into for a robbery, remove gun crafting and create a robbery to earn weapons making them less common and just a solo adventure to get 10 AR's. If AR's go up in price due to rarity, aswell as people getting caught with them there will be less AR's in circulation and the economy can be slowly decreased. 

Crime RP isn't always the best I understand that. but what RP do the cops get and EMS by 20 of us sitting in a circle playing the new coldplay album because there's nothing for them to do. It's also better to give those people who want to go and shoot people a place to do so besides looking to create a war with someone at legion and cause a shit show, I have watched a handful of streamers who state they WANT to go shoot people which often leads to just people robbing people or going to legion and wanting to shoot. give those people an outlet they are allowed to shoot at. 

Things are stale because nothing has really changed to do since years ago and a lot of people have gotten bored of it aswell as the fines are so high. Serious RP is easier to actually do when the vibe is serious, It is hard for me to have a serious roleplay when half of the population is at Legion all day and everyone has a McLaren and 100m in the bank and uses said McLaren in the one bank robbery they do a month. 

4 hours ago, Dino said:

There are plenty of things that you can do that doesnt involve crime. Sure crime is the most common thing, but RP to me is what YOU make it out to be. Here are some ideas that can happen

• Start a car washing business
    • Sell newspaper on the side of the street
    • start a theatre / perform plays or shows for the citizens of New York
    • run a food bank/charity for newer players
    • Get behind a desk at a bank and be a teller
    • Get behind a counter at a shop and be a cashier
    • Sit at the desk of MRPD and be a receptionist¬†
    • Sit at the desk of the hospitals and be a check in nurse
    • Start an Uber/Taxi business (Maybe this can finally get to be a whitelisted job)

For businesses, Look what MJ Gotti did for the restaurant at legion, he didnt OWN the building but it didnt stop him from RPing in it.

Look what Jackie Zhan is doing, he didnt OWN the gun shop but he RPs in it.

and many other players who own stores, Sure there are some that need to be removed but thats being worked on with SMT and Owners.

the limits are endless, we are a RolePlay server, just because we dont HAVE the mechanics for everything, doesnt mean you cant do it.

See these are all great ideas however the server has no output for these things it does not feel right without the platform for these things to happen if there was a way to legitimize these types of businesses or pitch them to someone to help them become a thing that would make it better. In NYC cash is king and if you have no money you can't do to much whats the value of working a 9 to 5 in GTA RP just to lose money or get robbed. If these types of options had an outlet to make money from these and it's actually lucrative more players would do them but as of now the only lucrative legal work is NYPD FDNY and that is all. Can't afford that 5 million dollar camry by Rping your way to it. I hope I'm not coming off as a dick here but somethings got to change for the better and hopefully soon because tons of people are not too happy with the current meta's of the city.

3 hours ago, johnny69 said:

Things get stale because not a lot has changed in the past couple years. Crime RP has just been nerfed. While I do understand the reasoning behind it there is a whitelisted server now which should allow for people to be trusted with crime rp. 

Not everyone is interested in a /me competition, Crime RP offers stuff for EMS and PD to do. ESU is trained on many occasions such as breach and clear which could be used for new robberies. such as

Paleto Clucking Bell area

- Building has a lot of interior, could be used as a robbery to get items needed to craft drugs or guns or maybe something new like car related items. there are a lot of car fans, but not a lot for them to do. Say this robbery in Paleto is used to craft NOS or a Harness, maybe something else. 

- Can add in interiors for people to be warped into for a robbery, remove gun crafting and create a robbery to earn weapons making them less common and just a solo adventure to get 10 AR's. If AR's go up in price due to rarity, aswell as people getting caught with them there will be less AR's in circulation and the economy can be slowly decreased. 

Crime RP isn't always the best I understand that. but what RP do the cops get and EMS by 20 of us sitting in a circle playing the new coldplay album because there's nothing for them to do. It's also better to give those people who want to go and shoot people a place to do so besides looking to create a war with someone at legion and cause a shit show, I have watched a handful of streamers who state they WANT to go shoot people which often leads to just people robbing people or going to legion and wanting to shoot. give those people an outlet they are allowed to shoot at. 

Things are stale because nothing has really changed to do since years ago and a lot of people have gotten bored of it aswell as the fines are so high. Serious RP is easier to actually do when the vibe is serious, It is hard for me to have a serious roleplay when half of the population is at Legion all day and everyone has a McLaren and 100m in the bank and uses said McLaren in the one bank robbery they do a month. 

My man I 1000% agree half of the city has soooooo much potential and it is just being wasted

4 hours ago, Jimmy Lynch said:

I think the problem that people tend to see with attempting legal business or having their own role-play going on, if it is not server wide recognized they dont feel it is worth it. That is pretty silly in my opinion. There are literally a million things to do that no one does. Yet much like Destiny just posted people are wanting things they require some type of server mechanic or some way to make it to where literally everyone knows about it and instantly know your name for it.

There are loads to the server that only 1 percent of the population know about. The vast majority of the people who know about it now dont know about it cause they learned it from a friend or earned the trust of certain people to gain the knowledge. People in patient to do things on their own or spend the time teaching someone simply sold the information.

Get creative. People leave and join servers all of the time. Lack of creativity and enjoyment cause it, nothing to do with server mechanics or limitations.

I agree but I also disagree since the most players are that creative but don't want to move on the option of RPing as a non paying job since they feel it is not worth the time put in but the few that are try hard to actually get what they are doing recognized. Not only that but it is just same shit different day with most people sitting at maze or legion doing absolutely nothing since. The people who are thinking outside the box have realized the lack of legal jobs that can actually support a player in such an inflated economy and are trying to get what they are doing a paying job like purp for example.

Edited by Sword
    • Start a car washing business (No one cares to go there, what kind of RP will they get out of it? /me washes car? I can't wait to sit in queue for an hour to watch internet girls fake wash a car)¬†
    • Sell newspaper on the side of the street (Again, yes this is something you can do, you can also go outside and climb a tree... no one even stops for a downed person, let alone a newspaper thing it's 2020 who reads news papers)
    • start a theatre / perform plays or shows for the citizens of New York (This could be cool, another thing you have to think is some people find some stuff that has to be pretended as cringe tbh)
    • run a food bank/charity for newer players (Food is $50 and everyone has millions of dollars, I don't think anyone would bat an eye at it considering your paycheck is $100+)¬†
    • Get behind a desk at a bank and be a teller (Something that could work, but I don't see much interaction out of it when everyone is at Maze or Legion, if people were robbing banks then diff story. You would also have to clip through the door to get in and out so, don't ban for /e mech pls )¬†
    • Get behind a counter at a shop and be a cashier ^
    • Sit at the desk of MRPD and be a receptionist ( Good luck with the PD, you can't even cross a double yellow line without getting lit up lol )¬†
    • Sit at the desk of the hospitals and be a check in nurse ( I can see many people being confused, how does this work with the EMS? how do they know what to do? )¬†
    • Start an Uber/Taxi business ( I can't see John Doe with his McLaren and Tempesta calling a taxi to go from Maze to Legion, dunno m8 )¬†

While yes these are ideas, they are mainly not going to be used. reason being is because people just don't care a lot about interaction like that. which is fine, but if the people at maze and legion all day aren't getting banned and the only people who are out and about are people willing to do robberies and stuff to give PD and EMS something to do they should be given the chance to. there's 0 reason for anyone to be at legion or maze all day, lags the server when you pull out your garage of import cars and put 20 of them in one small circle in the heart of the city.  

I don't think that making people /e wash a car is going to improve the roleplay, a good bunch of people can't be bothered to make alts that PK at the end of the day or just /e wash. and if you are doing a car wash as women you should expect to be hit on so if that's not for you then idk what to tell you. a lot of the issues are based on the people afk at maze bc they have 0 reason to leave when fines are so high, jail time is so high, etc. and for those who aren't the multi millionaires how do you expect them to want to do anything here? I got like a 100k fine the other day for robbing a store and taking a hostage, it is not welcoming to new players and old players don't need the 30k the store provides. 

Just. Add. More. Things. For crims to do. if anyone was around for the wars between families back in the day, wars for cities x gang fighting to take over x city yes it was shooting rp, yes there wasn't always interaction, but at the end of the day we had some great shootouts, so did the cops and the ems had stuff to do all day. if you want to take this dead serious RP of "I am glad no one is getting hurt!" as an EMS it just seems pointless to be in an RP server. 

• Like 1
    3 hours ago, Sword said:

lack of legal jobs that can actually support a player in such an inflated economy and are trying to get what they are doing a paying job like purp for example.

Absolutely. I wanted to be a lumberjack early on and after experiencing that... Decided I'd try winemaking. After experiencing that... Moved onto brewing... All were the same, and all were outdated, and frankly... Boring. My arms even go missing when I put on the uniform for winemaking, and you wear pajamas to be a lumberjack ūüėõ¬† If these jobs had more depth and creativity to them, and maybe made a bit more $ to be in line with the economy and make it worth people's while... I think we'd see a lot of different kinds of RP.

Edited by Zelda
    • Like 1
    • *Management

You guys have picked apart everything i suggested, sure. You dont have to do them, I have done some of them and gotten really positive and fun RP from it.

The biggest thing EVERYONE thinks, is that you NEED to have MONEY to do anything? Nah , Sure you NEED to have money to buy your 65th sports car, but heck man.. I roleplay as a 65 year old woman holding people up at finger guns, and i tell you its some of the best damn roleplay ive had in a long time. LOL

We've taken an officer at finger gunpoint and had a LT marry him to one of the other old ladies,

We've had an officer (TWICE) say the alphabet backwards

We've taken civilians and drove them around

Couple girls and I used to do car washes in MRPD parking lot and we've made up to 2 mil in a day. 

There are some banks and stores that you dont need to abuse a mechanic to get behind the counter.

PD Receptionist? As long as you arent a shithead about it, it could be really well done. As people come in to report crimes, you can write it down (in the 64s with the new notes its even better) then you could /311 to the cops saying you have a report for them. and you can give them the notes.

FDNY Receptionist, same thing. ive seen civs be at the desk, using clipboards checking people in (they actually check themselves in because the civs arent actually employeed) They sit there ask for their name, birthday, allergies, etc.

Uber/Taxi , you'd be surprised on how many people actually call for a taxi, and they get ignored because nobody takes the job seriously. 

The Family RP has changed, i agree with you. When i first started on BigCity as a crim, we got into fights for selling ICE CREAM on the wrong street. You couldnt even say some Family Names without getting threatened. You had to WORK to get into these families. Start with petty drugs/crimes prove your worth, then you'd get invited to larger deals, larger heists what have you. Not everyone changed their name 3 times a week because they've joined a new family. Its too much gunplay now. 

The ROLEPLAY is endless, YOU are what YOU make it, If youre bored? Sure take a break. But we also dont need to add 107 different mechanics for every little thing either.

• Like 3
    51 minutes ago, Dino said:

You guys have picked apart everything i suggested, sure. You dont have to do them, I have done some of them and gotten really positive and fun RP from it.

The biggest thing EVERYONE thinks, is that you NEED to have MONEY to do anything? Nah , Sure you NEED to have money to buy your 65th sports car, but heck man.. I roleplay as a 65 year old woman holding people up at finger guns, and i tell you its some of the best damn roleplay ive had in a long time. LOL

We've taken an officer at finger gunpoint and had a LT marry him to one of the other old ladies,

Couple girls and I used to do car washes in MRPD parking lot and we've made up to 2 mil in a day. 

There are some banks and stores that you dont need to abuse a mechanic to get behind the counter.

PD Receptionist? As long as you arent a shithead about it, it could be really well done. As people come in to report crimes, you can write it down (in the 64s with the new notes its even better) then you could /311 to the cops saying you have a report for them. and you can give them the notes.

FDNY Receptionist, same thing. ive seen civs be at the desk, using clipboards checking people in (they actually check themselves in because the civs arent actually employeed) They sit there ask for their name, birthday, allergies, etc.

Uber/Taxi , you'd be surprised on how many people actually call for a taxi, and they get ignored because nobody takes the job seriously. 

The Family RP has changed, i agree with you. When i first started on BigCity as a crim, we got into fights for selling ICE CREAM on the wrong street. You couldnt even say some Family Names without getting threatened. You had to WORK to get into these families. Start with petty drugs/crimes prove your worth, then you'd get invited to larger deals, larger heists what have you. Not everyone changed their name 3 times a week because they've joined a new family. Its too much gunplay now. 

The ROLEPLAY is endless, YOU are what YOU make it, If youre bored? Sure take a break. But we also dont need to add 107 different mechanics for every little thing either.

Very well put. I think people need to think outside the box and just start to be way more creative. I got held up and kidnapped last night by a group of senior citizens. Then i was taken somewhere where i was ging to be forced to marry the single one! Nothing like this has ever happened and it was so much fun RP. You need to think hard about why you are in this city and want to be a Role Player.

On a side note i ran into an individual yesterday that was snooping around my car and seemed like he was trying to break in. So i walked over with my brother and started to strike up a conversation. This guy didn't say anything for the next 5 mins as me and my brother continued to try and talk to him as we walked. He then said his first words as he called the cops on us and said we were robbing the bank. When the cops arrived we explained what was going on and nothing happened. We continued to try and speak with him and then when we got somewhere alone we made him follow us at gunpoint into a building. This guy still with a gun to his head tried to say all he wanted to do was have fun and proceed to tell me he had been here 5 months and this has never happened to him. He still didn't wanna talk or engage and all he was saying to my questions was "sure". We explained any other person probably would have shot you already but we tried and interact and made good conversations with people especially when we have never seen them before and thought that they were new. 

The point im trying to make is there are some many people here and I dont think they even know why or want to be here......so why come to ruin everyone elses time.

Just a little insight. Hope it all gets better. I love this city and will continue to help and make the RP better as im doing now with my new store and everyday been having so many people come with great interactions. This is why i keep hiring people to do fun and different jobs.......

Just my 2 cents..

• Like 2
    • thumbup 1

Regardless of any situation ALL RP requires another party, and people who sit at maze all day with 10 imports out shouldn't be allowed to. I have never drove around the city for hours before finding no one doing anything besides being at Maze. there's 0 point in having everyone at a mech shop or maze, this needs to be stopped lol or else no one is roleplaying. 

Back in the day there was more roleplay before everyone had so much money, duped cars and guns and sat at Maze, I haven't seen anything in a long time. 

4 hours ago, Dino said:

I agree with most of this however most of the players want an incentive to do these things and want to get money to buy those cars because that is what most players do since everyone is trying to get that next 5 mill to buy the newest car for no other reason than to flip it and sell it. what I'm trying to say is if the devs can capitalize on these things and let players run car dealerships and such with a showroom and all it would be perfect. The models exist for stand alone buildings to be added to the map and there are even places already in the map that could be used (The grotti dealership by the jewelry store or the other dealership in vinewood), things would be so much better if you had to actually talk to a salesman and negotiate prices instead of going to PDM and buying a hellcat for 6 mill just to find out a camero for 200k is faster.

Yeah I really don't think cars should even be worth more than a million, dunno how we got there I remember when 600k for a hellcat was doable but hard. but yknow, cocaine and stuff ruined it. Honestly the best bet is just to wipe, people who cry about their items aren't here for proper reasons 

22 minutes ago, johnny69 said:

Yeah I really don't think cars should even be worth more than a million, dunno how we got there I remember when 600k for a hellcat was doable but hard. but yknow, cocaine and stuff ruined it. Honestly the best bet is just to wipe, people who cry about their items aren't here for proper reasons 

100% agree it is too inflated

4 hours ago, NewwMann said:

Very well put. I think people need to think outside the box and just start to be way more creative. I got held up and kidnapped last night by a group of senior citizens. Then i was taken somewhere where i was ging to be forced to marry the single one! Nothing like this has ever happened and it was so much fun RP. You need to think hard about why you are in this city and want to be a Role Player.

On a side note i ran into an individual yesterday that was snooping around my car and seemed like he was trying to break in. So i walked over with my brother and started to strike up a conversation. This guy didn't say anything for the next 5 mins as me and my brother continued to try and talk to him as we walked. He then said his first words as he called the cops on us and said we were robbing the bank. When the cops arrived we explained what was going on and nothing happened. We continued to try and speak with him and then when we got somewhere alone we made him follow us at gunpoint into a building. This guy still with a gun to his head tried to say all he wanted to do was have fun and proceed to tell me he had been here 5 months and this has never happened to him. He still didn't wanna talk or engage and all he was saying to my questions was "sure". We explained any other person probably would have shot you already but we tried and interact and made good conversations with people especially when we have never seen them before and thought that they were new. 

The point im trying to make is there are some many people here and I dont think they even know why or want to be here......so why come to ruin everyone elses time.

Just a little insight. Hope it all gets better. I love this city and will continue to help and make the RP better as im doing now with my new store and everyday been having so many people come with great interactions. This is why i keep hiring people to do fun and different jobs.......

Just my 2 cents..

I agree my man you are one of the people keeping the RP aspect alive in the city in my opinion and I love that 

• thumbup 1

I'm going to go ahead and put my two cents in here that point blank the city needs...dare I say it. ECONOMY WIPE. I see it being touched on mildly in this post but no one is throwing it out there that the shit just doesn't make sense.

Why is it that the police and ems are making 10-12k every 30 minutes?

Why is it that people are walking around with 10mil+ in their pockets like its just god damn pocket change? 

I get it that people have donated to the server and I've actually have been apart of conversations where this has been a topic, some of the actual people that are here to RP and have the twitch followers that make BCRP as popular as it is actually would support a full on economy wipe. Even if it's just 1 server. It doesn't have to be all cities but atleast 1. Not only are you forcing people to have to roleplay to earn their money but we're not having people buying and selling AR's left and right and people won't group up in maze every few minutes like it's the only thing they know how to do. We keep seeing announcements about the shitlords in the community fucking it up for everyone and being a problem. They have no reason to roleplay because they already have the money to do what they want to do anyways. They can literally just get it from their friends people who just don't care to throw around a few million dollars.

Also stop accepting donations for in game money its apart of the problem. If people want to donate let them do it but find something else to give them instead of tens of millions of in game currency.  This isn't about BCRP being fully whitelisted or having a certain criteria met when it comes to those we let in (even though those standards are low) but why should they have to give a shit about RP? If I had 100mil in the bank I probably wouldn't give a shit about RP either.

That's all.

If you wanna try something different, communicate it. RP is handled by plotting first. Any good RP has some plotting and world building. There are so many people in this city that you would ask "Hey what's your life story" and very few have one.  People only want the titles, the power, or the money. But when everyone has or wants that, it's pointless. A ferrari or Lambo or other high speed car is worthless because everyone has one. 

Everyone wants to be Top 1% but what I think is a hard thing to learn and teach is enjoying the "unknown". The factor that you have no idea how something will end. 

Character background is important, so is realizing that everyone has a different standard they set for their rp. Find the people you wanna RP with and go from there. 

I don't see Legion or Maze going away any time soon. It's a hub for people to meet, and hopefully they leave, but any game will have the Hub whether it's Legion or Maze Bank or somewhere else. 

• Like 1