Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys 🍎 Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ☃️Snow soon™☃️
  • Mission Row Big Again

Not saying that Davis isn't amazing. But after seeing Central and Pillbox together it makes me realize that it would be nice to have options like a big Mission Row PD and Davis PD.  My main issue with Vinewood is that you have to get out and teleport inside the garage, where I've ended up falling through a few times because it failed to load me in and ended up in the middle of Sandy.

And we were able to fix the Pillbox issues with texture loss.  I do see us using Davis more but Mission Row is also the home base department. I feel since losing Mission Row PD's larger interior, we have grown a lot as a department. I see more cops putting in work and role play, trying to build cases, have meetings, secure citizens, etc.  

We've used a lot of this guy's interiors in our server so I think this has the highest probability of compatibility with our other interiors. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMvU9gadrec -for Vespucci PD if no big Mission.

But that's just my suggestion for the future. 

I've heard servers tried that one and removed it due to lag. It sucks because its such a nice interior (even if you do have to pay for it). Its just sadly not very well suited for fiveM :(