Hitman Association is a group that consists of high skilled individuals who have particular skills that would make them deadly in this sort of line of work. You will be paid to ake out a target that will be assigned to you. The higher up you are the more money, weapons, and High class targets you will aqquire. You will not be know as your real name, you will be assigned a nickname, and or number. You have to be highly skilled and not afraid to take the shot. If you would like to join call me or email me. You will have an extensive backround search, you must be silent, stealthy, lurk in the shadows. Stalk you victims and when it's the right time, you execute the target, erasing ant trace of evidence that may lead back to you. Do you have what it takes?

My Email is @TooMisfit#4205

My in game number is 797-0791

Hi there!

Due to the, issues this has caused in the past. We do not allow this type of roleplay within BigCityRP. This very, very quickly leads to RDM/VDM and a bunch of other issues.

You need to have proper interactions and escalation before you can just, execute someone.

• Like 1