This is mostly something for Tows/Mechs, BUT i think it would be a great addition for Tow trucks to get a small light bar on top to make sure people know that we are in the area, this light should only be blinking yellow and only turned on when we are getting a car on our flat bed and transporting it to either the shop or impound lot, this could obviously get a hotkey like the police cruisers but no sirens. This light will not allow us to break any traffic laws, it's just so people know Yellow lights slow the fuck down and don't go 200 down a highway and hitting the tow truck killing the driver while picking up a car... (First day tow and I got absolutely shit on by a Tezeract while picking up a car..)

Thinking more like these below

8d8dbf1f3d19d3b755e213f18f591f9e.png

77795f1dfc5ab3dfb4196b6389c75f30.png

• Like 2

This is defo a good idea and maybe if the lights will effect the locals too to stop them from ramming into the tow truck. Cos that's something else I hate with the tow jobs, locals just crash into the truck like its nothing and ive been injured by that too. So lights to stop locals too or give me a traffic cone for use on the highways so I can put it behind my truck to stop locals. Lights on the tow trucks I think is a great idea altogether though.

• Like 1

I definitely agree with a light bar on the tow truck, and maybe the possibilty to add cones around a tow scene to direct traffic around the spot so you also don't get run over. Trying to do your proper work while sometimes also dealing with a pd tow and locals just decide they have had enough and rams your tow truck, sometimes even knocking you out while doing so can be quite frustrating.

So a light bar on the tow truck

Cones to direct local/traffic around, maybe the ability to have cones with a constantly lit up cone? just thoughts to add extra

The only reason currently why locals go bat shit crazy when PD/EMS go behind them is because the high rates of speed and constant swerving in and out of lanes. I believe a Tow Truck wouldn't get too disturbed by locals especially since it hardly reaches 75 mph, But it's definitely something that would be a super addition!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Haseo said:

If anything I believe the lights should only be used while doing the tow job, not while driving to one

Yeye exactly!, When you are loading the car onto your Flat Bed and transporting it to Impound or the shop, have the lights on

Edited by Johnson Muppet

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.