Sign in to follow this  
[NYSP-20] Dex Buzz

Crime Discussion

So we all know BigCity is probably the best public server out there RP wise, well that I've experienced. Currently what is there to do crime wise? You rob a store, you rob a bank? ect.. it's just really repetitive. I use to feel a type of way about the people that would sit at legion and do nothing, but I'm starting to understand them more. Don't get me wrong there's a lot of things to do that you can probably come up with, but when you have been here for so long you have experienced most of it. We need new stuff to do, crime wise and also non crime wise. Like there's so much things we could add, we could bring back the jewelry store and completely revamp it, we can add robbing houses, and by robbing houses I mean you'd go into a locals houses not into an actual player's house and take their stuff, you could rob locals by holding them up and they would give you random stuff like money, food, ect... I'm not sure if there's a chop shop but we could bring that in and rework it and make it a lot better. There's so many things that are already made that wouldn't be hard to implement that we need. We could get custom civ jobs, like if you wanted to be a stripper you could have stripper on your id, and before anyone says "oh this wouldn't work it's a public" well let's try it, stop saying something won't work if you don't try it. I don't think any of these things would affect the quality of RP in a bad way, if anything it would add more. 

Edited by [NYSP-20] Dex Buzz
  • Like 2
  • thumbup 3

I'm p sure the nopixel scripts got dumped for house robbing and stuff, adding them in is just a kinda hard thing I believe for a lot of servers and a lot of issues seem to happen sometimes 

It is cool regardless and I agree we do need more stuff to do, oxy runs are a great idea, making gun fights last longer is another great thing too for crimvcrim stuff, oxy, maybe body armor a little cheaper, maybe not making headshots 1 shot or something can enable longer/better gunfights making that kinda stuff more interesting? even cop vs crim, it's cool to 1 shot headshot, it's realistic, however people who run crosshairs or people who get lucky shots the gun fight just kinda ends fast and it's over idk just my pov, can't add a whole lot of "new" stuff but you can always improve the current stuff and it goes a long way :)

1 hour ago, johnny69 said:

I'm p sure the nopixel scripts got dumped for house robbing and stuff, adding them in is just a kinda hard thing I believe for a lot of servers and a lot of issues seem to happen sometimes 

It is cool regardless and I agree we do need more stuff to do, oxy runs are a great idea, making gun fights last longer is another great thing too for crimvcrim stuff, oxy, maybe body armor a little cheaper, maybe not making headshots 1 shot or something can enable longer/better gunfights making that kinda stuff more interesting? even cop vs crim, it's cool to 1 shot headshot, it's realistic, however people who run crosshairs or people who get lucky shots the gun fight just kinda ends fast and it's over idk just my pov, can't add a whole lot of "new" stuff but you can always improve the current stuff and it goes a long way :)

I believe Nardah stated adding house robbing wouldn't be hard, don't quote me on that, but yeah I agree with you on most things, I believe we can do both tho, add new stuff and fix what we have. I believe we have a chop shop but no one does it and it's not good