Sign in to follow this  
AJ Turner

AJ Turner

AJ Turner was born and raised in Queens, New York, and has lived there his whole life. From a young age, he had huge aspirations of owning the many exotic and luxury vehicles in New York, but he had no means of doing so, that is, until about 4 months ago. AJ started meeting new people and making friends around the city, whether it be when he's scanning at the beach, or doing other activities. If there's one thing that he's always wondered, it's how he can incorporate his passion for driving cars with the city of New York...

AJ is proud to announce that he is now the CEO and Owner of Turner's Taxi Service, a taxi service in all boroughs of New York that provides luxurious and fast vehicles to get clients from Point A to Point B. The fleet ranges anywhere from a Ferraris to Escalades and to Limos with complementary drinks and snacks in the mini-bar. He has big dreams and hopes for the service, and is excited to be a private and public chauffeur for members of NY to various events, destinations, or just a sightseeing tour around the city. AJ looks forward to meeting more and more people with this business, and is excited to make new friends! 

Thank you for reading, and see you in the city!

- AJ Turner, Owner/CEO of Turner's Taxi Service

5 minutes ago, Stephane Labrie said:

I've had the pleasure of being picked up by Turner's luxurious limousine recently. I had a pleasant ride with a professional driver, I'm definitely more than pleased. 

10/10, would recommend

"Welcome" to the city

Appreciate the review a lot man! Glad you enjoyed the limo!

Best Taxi Service and Limo Service in the entire city of New York 10/10. When I first called Turners Taxi Service I thought I was gonna die by the end of my ride. But thanks to AJ Turners Taxi Service. I have made it in 1 piece to my destination. This man is like the next superman, but for driving, and I didn't almost die in a crash this time, such a polite and well behaved gentleman. so I believe he deserved 30k tips and a gold star for being that fuckin awesome. if u don't order this taxi service, u don't know what you're doing. If you underpay this man, that's an insult. 

Edited by John Falcon

18 minutes ago, John Falcon said:

Best Taxi Service and Limo Service in the entire city of New York 10/10. When I first called Turners Taxi Service I thought I was gonna die by the end of my ride. But thanks to AJ Turners Taxi Service. I have made it in 1 piece to my destination. This man is like the next superman, but for driving, and I didn't almost die in a crash this time, such a polite and well behaved gentleman. so I believe he deserved 30k tips and a gold star for being that fuckin awesome. if u don't order this taxi service, u don't know what you're doing. If you underpay this man, that's an insult. 

😂😂😂 I appreciate that a lot man! Glad you enjoyed the ride