Brick

Eastside NY rich rollin 20's crips

Crip Gang or don't bang

Leader: Brick Johnson

We a small and dangerous family ready to ride on anybody, sell drugs, and make money.

Members

Tyrone millions

Tyrone billions

Tyrone Trillions

Money mills

Fredrick Douglas

Were on a warpath with all our enemies. Don't fuck with bloods (slobs) or pirus (dierus). 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2019 at 7:33 PM, Brick said:

Crip Gang or don't bang

Leader: Brick Johnson

We a small and dangerous family ready to ride on anybody, sell drugs, and make money.

Members

Tyrone millions

Tyrone billions

Tyrone Trillions

Money mills

Fredrick Douglas

Were on a warpath with all our enemies. Don't fuck with bloods (slobs) or pirus (dierus). 

y'all run out of first names to choose from?

I remember a time when people liked to role play in this city.. When people had respect between one another no matter the gang or crew you was with. Everyone has problems with one another but you meet and talk it out like men. Tho, gangs and crews come and go like the months in the year. You all should look at yourself's and see that this is why at one time gangs couldn't even be a thing. I hope they go back to this one day. Seeing how this city is for role playing and not gun play. You all want to talk about this and that but at the first word you don't like you shoot. I will be glad when the day when all of you are gone and we can get back to the real reason we are all here.. To Role play, to have fun in the city with new and old friends. To make a char that means something and does something, because anyone can pull a trigger.. Not everyone can Role play. You all have shown many of people that just from reading your posts..

I wish you all the best and much love for all.

Thanks, 

5 hours ago, David Dynasty said:

I remember a time when people liked to role play in this city.. When people had respect between one another no matter the gang or crew you was with. Everyone has problems with one another but you meet and talk it out like men. Tho, gangs and crews come and go like the months in the year. You all should look at yourself's and see that this is why at one time gangs couldn't even be a thing. I hope they go back to this one day. Seeing how this city is for role playing and not gun play. You all want to talk about this and that but at the first word you don't like you shoot. I will be glad when the day when all of you are gone and we can get back to the real reason we are all here.. To Role play, to have fun in the city with new and old friends. To make a char that means something and does something, because anyone can pull a trigger.. Not everyone can Role play. You all have shown many of people that just from reading your posts..

I wish you all the best and much love for all.

Thanks, 

There’s different ways that people like to have fun i like both. I never touch anyone and simply role-play with people that want to role-play, on the other hand if u want to start something im always down for that too. I think the problem is when people try to mess with someone who is simply trying to role-play and doesn’t want a part of the gang rp.