Tony Timmy

Snow

Good morning Dear Devs and Admins,

Since the winter is coming up and snow as well. Can we get the mechanic or a way to collect snow balls and throw them? Also I don’t know how our city looks during winter, can we get the whole city snowy. The road is snowy free everything just like GTAV 

• thumbup 7

City does actually look snowy during winter. For how long? I don't know exactly. Snowballs would be cool but I know in some servers you can actually damage cars with them so I know if that is the case in BCRP then people would use it to destroy people's cars. 

2 Months is a bit much for the snow, just make it for the month of december with christmas props to put in the city. like Rockefeller center has a tree. It's very irritating to have it so a month is bearable but I don't object to having it there at all. You normally don't see snow covering the streets of NYC as they plow it away so quickly all the time. 

Edited by John Falcon

8 minutes ago, Tony Timmy said:

But it snows for a long time in US for us since it’s New York it makes sense to have 2 months if not we atleast deserve one month of celebration. 

1 Month is good, the snow is nice but it gets irritating after a while. It's fun to throw snowballs but I think it's best to do it during the month of december after that it's kinda irrelevant to keep having snow. 

Snow makes people drive more careful, i've seen this happen in other servers and yes people might moan after a while but IRL it snows too. Snow would also benefit mechanics/tows because of more accidents for those who think going 100+ in the city is acceptable (because people who still do that in snow will most certainly crash) which leads to more RP for them which can only be a good thing.

• thumbup 2