Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!

• *Management

Fred Uk AKA The Boss

Pickle Dill Aka Cleaner

Tony Aka Muscle 
    Rob AKA Right Hand Man
    Hendo Aka Wheels
    Boava Aka Cracker
    Jason AKA Master Mind

We have come over from the UK after a job went bad due to a mole who is no longer with us, SO we have moved to avoid the heat and have been cruising the cities for a while now looking to set up shop and take over some turf. You may have seen us around, We know the Cops have ;-).  We have a tight bond and always have each other backs but we do welcome new family members once you have proved your worth and reliability.  We are not shit lords and don't associate with them. Respect is our number one moto. This is earnt and repaid.

Sarc.jpg

Edited by FredUk
    Update
    • *Management

Quick Note to The Police Department.  Firstly Thanks for the Welcome! Secondly We will no doubt cross paths more and more as our Crew Grows from strength to strength. However Any I Repeat Any Sign of Disrespect from my Crew towards any officer WILL NOT be tolerated. Please inform me After you throw the book at them. I consider Disrespect a crime.

Edited by FredUk
    • thumbup 1
    9 hours ago, FredUk said:

Quick Note to The Police Department.  Firstly Thanks for the Welcome! Secondly We will no doubt cross paths more and more as our Crew Grows from strength to strength. However Any I Repeat Any Sign of Disrespect from my Crew towards any officer WILL NOT be tolerated. Please inform me After you throw the book at them. I consider Disrespect a crime.

Hopefully the same goes to the Snow’s Family

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.