Join Our Emergency Services Team

Apply Now

Join The FDNY

Join "The Best" Paramedics in the world!
Apply Now
News Ticker
  • Ralph is a cool guy. Call or text him 999-9999
  • The Weather today will be mostly cloudy with a chance of snow.
  • Be on the lookout for Rocky the Big Foot in Chiliad forrest
  • Looking for good hunters to take out vermin in the hillside of Chilliad. Please call the Park Rangers to get your permit today!
  • Bart enjoys 🍎 Send him one at BadBart#6487
  • ☃️Snow soon™☃️
  • ~*Major Patch*~

Morrinthia

Below is going to be a serious analysis of what can be done to help better the servers already in place this is my OPINION I emphasize that before people have a heart attack!

(Quick Mention)-

Lately I have noticed the tone of things is that the new city will be more closely worked on which is unfortunate for those who have worked in the older servers for quite some time. Below are simply suggestions and things I believe will help balance the server and work into bring the future of the older cities into a brighter threshold.

(Major Patches)-

*First money that is made illegally through meth and selling drugs should have a reduced received amount to balance the economy and allow newer players to have the opportunity to reach the same economic level as those who have made gains.

*Meth should be a skill that is learned by purchase from a secret black market location, to make higher quality grades of meth it should be a luck chance just like finding a ring on the beach this will ensure it is harder to obtain.

*Police have an advantage over criminals which should not exist a criminals are supposed to break laws the code of police should no longer effect criminals as it wouldn't in real life police must apprehend the criminals code does not matter against criminal acts and should not be a valid excuse if the criminal gets away the cop has failed his chase warrant's can not be made on the time of apprehending unless there are two active officers. Warrant's should never be written by an officer while driving its breaks realism you can not reach for a pen while apprehending a criminal.

*Slots will then be changed to the 60 people limit cap instead of 34 to keep cities more lively this will likely result in some cities being empty with that in mind if it comes down to it the top 4 cities should be elected to hold 60 people to decrease the amount of space used and stability of servers.

*Clubs should be upgraded there are multiple ways to go about this however the main thing that should be added to the club scene is a dj booth app that allows media to be played through the booth.

*Normal Jobs will remain mostly the same the payout amount is good however if any future jobs can be added that would be nice.

*Adding a thin invisible wall near the apartments so people will stop falling through the matrix.

*EMS should be allowed to pick up those who were in a simple fist fight if the damages are low and can be patched up no need to send someone to the hospital for light bruising its not realistic hospitals get too full for that they should be able to bandage up and proceed with their day.

*Police code must be looked over I have noticed multiple scenarios where the police have not followed what they are supposed to do it will be better if they perhaps get a longer training period I noticed that they usually go into interviews within TeamSpeak then have a week period of training along side another officer which is fine however they should be tested at the end of it to see if they were listening both times.

*Fire Department is around yes but not really as important a nice perk for them to have would be the ability to pick people up and rescue them from situations as an added on perk to them.

*Criminals should be free to go if the cop is put in a coma the cop should not be able to return his memory is wiped it breaks all boundaries of realism and should not be allowed just as we forget so should the apprehending cop this goes back to why I stated a cop should not be writing a warrant and chasing.

(Vanity Patches)-

*More clothes should be added to the shop even if its one or two different things getting different hairstyles would be nice as well but again not mandatory.

*Everyone loves cars limited edition cars given out by the government should no longer be added keeping the ones added currently allows them to be auctioned off in the future as historical pieces.

*Finishing up the interior and floors of houses/complexes not yet finished. Many people own houses not yet done it would be nice to have that finished up so people receive what they payed for.

(A personal reason for why I want the old servers to stay)-

I understand new things must happen and old things must go but the old servers to me are rich they have so much yet to offer that if we upgrade them I see them doing even better then the plans for the newer server. Think of it as upgrading an older model you take what is already good and take out the parts that were bad and build a greater structure. These are simply a few things I thought of that could improve the server and I will be adding more and open for suggestions if anyone else would like to add again this is a simple serious outline I will be continuing into more in depth of server correction as we go along with this forum post.

Sincerely, Maya Morrinthia

• thumbup 1

1 minute ago, dNStreeeet said:

You honestly want to know what I think? I wish citizens that are not in the ems quit telling the ems how they should do their job. You dont go through our trainings. You dont follow a sop that the ems must follow. You want to change things about the ems? Good join us and be that change. Because just as I have a sop in the FDNY I must follow you will be following the same rules and doing the same thing as ems does now.

Again I said this was my opinion no need to get defensive over it and that is actually to help EMS if you read carefully they should have the option to pick up someone if they think they should be fine.

(A few more things)

*Cops should not search anyone they please a lot of people have been arrested for this the cop must have a VALID/FACTUAL evidence on why they are searching the person searching without a cause for no reason is against the law.

*Tasers for some strange reason require a license in real life tasers can be purchased without any source of licensing this should also be changed for realism tasers take a very long time to kill with and are seen as simply a stunning weapon.

30 minutes ago, Morrinthia said:

Below is going to be a serious analysis of what can be done to help better the servers already in place this is my OPINION I emphasize that before people have a heart attack!

(Quick Mention)-

Lately I have noticed the tone of things is that the new city will be more closely worked on which is unfortunate for those who have worked in the older servers for quite some time. Below are simply suggestions and things I believe will help balance the server and work into bring the future of the older cities into a brighter threshold.

(Major Patches)-

*First money that is made illegally through meth and selling drugs should have a reduced received amount to balance the economy and allow newer players to have the opportunity to reach the same economic level as those who have made gains.

*Meth should be a skill that is learned by purchase from a secret black market location, to make higher quality grades of meth it should be a luck chance just like finding a ring on the beach this will ensure it is harder to obtain.

*Police have an advantage over criminals which should not exist a criminals are supposed to break laws the code of police should no longer effect criminals as it wouldn't in real life police must apprehend the criminals code does not matter against criminal acts and should not be a valid excuse if the criminal gets away the cop has failed his chase warrant's can not be made on the time of apprehending unless there are two active officers. Warrant's should never be written by an officer while driving its breaks realism you can not reach for a pen while apprehending a criminal.

*Slots will then be changed to the 60 people limit cap instead of 34 to keep cities more lively this will likely result in some cities being empty with that in mind if it comes down to it the top 4 cities should be elected to hold 60 people to decrease the amount of space used and stability of servers.

*Clubs should be upgraded there are multiple ways to go about this however the main thing that should be added to the club scene is a dj booth app that allows media to be played through the booth.

*Normal Jobs will remain mostly the same the payout amount is good however if any future jobs can be added that would be nice.

*Adding a thin invisible wall near the apartments so people will stop falling through the matrix.

*EMS should be allowed to pick up those who were in a simple fist fight if the damages are low and can be patched up no need to send someone to the hospital for light bruising its not realistic hospitals get too full for that they should be able to bandage up and proceed with their day.

*Police code must be looked over I have noticed multiple scenarios where the police have not followed what they are supposed to do it will be better if they perhaps get a longer training period I noticed that they usually go into interviews within TeamSpeak then have a week period of training along side another officer which is fine however they should be tested at the end of it to see if they were listening both times.

*Fire Department is around yes but not really as important a nice perk for them to have would be the ability to pick people up and rescue them from situations as an added on perk to them.

*Criminals should be free to go if the cop is put in a coma the cop should not be able to return his memory is wiped it breaks all boundaries of realism and should not be allowed just as we forget so should the apprehending cop this goes back to why I stated a cop should not be writing a warrant and chasing.

(Vanity Patches)-

*More clothes should be added to the shop even if its one or two different things getting different hairstyles would be nice as well but again not mandatory.

*Everyone loves cars limited edition cars given out by the government should no longer be added keeping the ones added currently allows them to be auctioned off in the future as historical pieces.

*Finishing up the interior and floors of houses/complexes not yet finished. Many people own houses not yet done it would be nice to have that finished up so people receive what they payed for.

(A personal reason for why I want the old servers to stay)-

I understand new things must happen and old things must go but the old servers to me are rich they have so much yet to offer that if we upgrade them I see them doing even better then the plans for the newer server. Think of it as upgrading an older model you take what is already good and take out the parts that were bad and build a greater structure. These are simply a few things I thought of that could improve the server and I will be adding more and open for suggestions if anyone else would like to add again this is a simple serious outline I will be continuing into more in depth of server correction as we go along with this forum post.

Sincerely, Maya Morrinthia

2 minutes ago, dNStreeeet said:

We already do that though? But just picking someone up without roleplay just because we think they are fine is stupid I am sorry and I hope that is how the FDNY never turns to do. 

Okay again my opinion lol you can disagree with it that's fine.

• Like 1